- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves minced garlic (optional)
- 1 package Bird’s Eye Primavera Blend
- 1/2 cup milk or unsweetened almond milk
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch
- 1 cup vegetable or chicken broth
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 2 cups cooked quinoa
- 2 ounces Parmesan cheese, grated (optional)
- 3 tablespoons chopped Parsley
- Heat oil in a large sauté pan over medium heat. Add garlic and cook for 30 seconds. Add Bird’s Eye vegetables and cook for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl whisk together milk and cornstarch. Add to vegetable mixture and cook for 2 minutes. Add broth, salt and pepper and cook for 3 minutes longer. Stir in quinoa and cook until heated through, adding additional broth if necessary.
- Serve warm with cheese and parsley.